Frequently Asked Questions: Undergraduate Programs
Click a question to reveal the answer.
Undergraduate Programs FAQs
If you are in your final year of secondary school, you may apply for early admission by submitting official grade reports from at least the last two years of secondary education.
Admission offered to those who apply early is not considered final until students submit the following before being allowed to register for classes:
- A recognized and official secondary school certificate or equivalent, showing successful completion of secondary education.
- And all other items as requested in the letter of admissions.
Students must submit the following:
- Grades of the last three years of secondary education
- Valid TOEFL score or valid IELTS score (if applicable)
- SAT scores (If applicable)
- Application form (a downloadable version is currently available here.)
- A nonrefundable application fee of AED 400
- Four photos
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of UAE ID card