- Life at AUS
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Enrollment Operations Officer
The Office of Enrollment Management (OEM) at the AUS welcomes applications for the position of Enrollment Operations Officer. The Enrollment Operations Officer is a functional operator of the office’s services tools. This is in addition to managing data and records management, providing staff training and contributing to various projects managed by OEM.
- Ensure systems are fully operational (includes Recruit CRM, Banner, Zendesk, Twilio, Sparkpost, Eventbrite, Touchnet, YCBM).
- Administer and optimize the tools and solutions used by OEM.
- Conduct research to resolve functional challenges.
- Troubleshoot and explore solutions and best practices in relation to tools used by OEM.
- Analyze and synchronize data between systems.
- Setup and administer CRM Communication Plans and edit web front-end CRM forms.
- Support marketing and recruitment initiatives.
- Provide support and training to all OEM staff and other OEM platforms’ users.
- Coordinate and manage projects related to enrollment platforms with other departments using project management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration (MIS), or a related field.
- Minimum of two years' experience in a related field.
- Fast learner.
- Demonstrate strong, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Must be team player, punctual, detail oriented, organized, and able to cope with a high workload and pressure.
- MBA (MIS) and an engineering background.
- Three years' experience in CRM, Banner, Online Solutions, Customer Service and Project Coordination.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae with the names of three references to [email protected].
The position applied for should be mentioned in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not meet specified requirements will not be shortlisted.
AUS alumni are encouraged to apply for these positions.
AUS is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with us depends solely upon your qualifications.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: AUS complies with the US Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. During the interview process, you may be asked questions concerning your ability to perform job-related functions. If you are given a conditional offer of employment, you may be required to complete a post-job offer medical history questionnaire and undergo a medical examination, and all information will be kept confidential and in separate files.
American University of Sharjah, Human Resources PO Box 26666, Sharjah, UAE, Fax: +971 6 515 2139