- Life at AUS
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Enrollment Services Administrator (Temporary Employment)
The Office of Enrollment Management at the AUS welcomes applications for the position of Enrollment Services Administrator (temporary employment). The Enrollment Services Administrator will assist in running the daily processes of Sponsorship Liaison Services. The post holder is to show commitment to providing quality services to students and organizations. The Enrollment Services Administrator is expected to act as a mediator between students, sponsors and the university. He/she is to guide applicants through the enrollment processes, guide sponsored students through the registration process, and liaise with other university departments in arranging for sponsored students’ smooth transition into university life. This position reports to the Sponsorship and Testing Services Manager.
- Handle a variety of sponsored students services and administrative tasks.
- Attend to all communications related to sponsorship.
- Attend to Infodesk tickets, chats and phone calls.
- Provide advice and information to new and current sponsored students about sponsorship programs.
- Communicate and coordinate with various AUS departments to facilitate the enrollment of sponsored students.
- Generate and email reports of sponsored students to the sponsors as needed, including schedules and transcripts.
- Process sponsored students’ course and complete withdrawal forms.
- Prepare and submit reports requested by the sponsoring organizations.
- Manage filing of sponsorship documents.
- Conduct all other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience, preferably in an academic institution.
- Should be cordial and demonstrate strong English and Arabic written and spoken communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Customer relations skills.
- Must be punctual, detail oriented, organized, and able to cope with high workload and pressure.
- Should show ability to adhere consistently to policies, procedures and processes.
Applicants with a valid resident visa can send their application to: [email protected] mentioning the job ad in the subject line.
The selected applicant with a valid resident visa should provide AUS with a Letter of No Objection from their sponsor before joining.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not meet specified requirements will not be shortlisted.
AUS alumni are encouraged to apply for these positions.
AUS is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with us depends solely upon your qualifications.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: AUS complies with the US Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. During the interview process, you may be asked questions concerning your ability to perform job-related functions. If you are given a conditional offer of employment, you may be required to complete a post-job offer medical history questionnaire and undergo a medical examination, and all information will be kept confidential and in separate files.
American University of Sharjah, Human Resources PO Box 26666, Sharjah, UAE, Fax: +971 6 515 2139