- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
A Night of Arabic Poetry and Music
The Department of Arabic and Translation Studies cordially invites you to enjoy a night of Arabic poetry and music to commemorate the UN Arabic Language Day. Local poets, faculty and students will participate to make this an enjoyable night of authentic Arabic culture.
Among the presenters are:
- Mr. Mohamad al-Burayki (from Bayt al-Shi'ir)
- Mr. Abdallah al-Hadiyya (from Bayt al-Shi'ir)
- Dr. Ahmed Ali (Department of Arabic and Translation Studies)
- Ahmed Alakhras (AUS student)
For more information please contact [email protected].