- Life at AUS
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
AUS Enterprising Youth
The AUSEnterprising Youth forum will be hosted by American Universityof Sharjah and held in collaboration with the Sharjah Entrepreneurship Center(Sheraa). This gathering is part of our initiative to build a cultureof entrepreneurship and innovation among the region's youth as we transitiontowards a post-oil economy in the region. The panel discussions will begin at11:00 a.m. and will end at 2:30 p.m.
Theevent will witness a business pitch competition with a finale held at2:30 p.m. on that day. Students from a number of institutions will form teams and fine-tune their ideas throughcustomer feedback before pitching their ideas to the competition jury and ourlive audience for the chance to win prizes.
Some of the high-profile industry executives and prominent AUS alumni already scheduled to speak during the event include:
- Abdullah Saeed Al Darmaki, Chief Executive Officer, Khalifa Fund
- Ziad Makhzoumi, CEO, Prime Strategy Consulting Group
- Tushar Singhvi, Vice President, Corporate Development and Investments, Crescent Enterprises
- Adel Ali, Chief Executive Officer, Air Arabia
- Lina Shehadeh, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications, United Arab Bank and Wamda mentor
- Najla Al Midfa, General Manager, Sharjah Entrepreneurship Center (Sheraa)
- AUS alumnus Sheikh Mohammed Abdullah Al Thani, Chairman, Musafir.com
- AUS alumnus Akbar Thumbay, Vice President of Healthcare Division, Thumbay Group
- AUS alumna Hind Abdul Hamied Seddiqi, Vice President of Marketing, Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons
- AUS alumna Raha Moharrak, Adventurer
For more information, please contact email@example.com.