- Study at AUS
- Prospective Students
- New Student Orientation
- Bachelor's Degrees
- Master's Degrees
- Doctoral Degrees
- Forms and Publications
- Testing Center
- File Completion
- International Students
- Grants and Scholarships
- Sponsorship Liaison Services
- Executive Education
- Payment Guide
- Contact Admissions
- Apply Now
- Life at AUS
- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Education Bridges Disciplines Symposium | March 20
It is our pleasure to invite you to the Symposium on Education Bridging Disciplines. A collaborative effort between The Sheikha Nama Majid Al Qassimi Endowed Chair in Education Across Disciplines, Dr. Nidhal Guessoum, and the AUS Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL), the event will provide a platform for educators, researchers and professionals from various disciplines to share their experiences and insights on the importance of bridging disciplines in education.
The symposium will feature a series of presentations, panel discussions and interactive sessions on topics related to interdisciplinary education. The symposium is open to educators, researchers, students and professionals from all disciplines. We believe that the symposium will provide an excellent opportunity for you to learn from experts, network with like-minded professionals, and explore new ideas and approaches in education.
To register, please complete the form found here.
- Professor Gillian Roehrig: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Teaching and Learning (Keynote)
- Dr. Lee Hazeldine: Shattering Subject Silos: Addressing Big Questions through Epistemic Insight
- Dr. Tasneem Anwar: Making Connections Within and Beyond: Design Principles for Planning Holistic Science Teaching
- Dr. Nasser Mansour: Can Science Education Prepare Students to Deal with Uncertainty?
- Dr. Athar Osama: The Holistic Science Teaching Project and the TEACH Instrument
- Professor Nidhal Guessoum: Science Education, Big Questions and Critical Thinking
- Dr. Sami Bachir Mejri: Experiential Learning as a Strategy for Re-envisioning Education in the Age of Disruption and Digital Space
For more information, contact [email protected], AUS Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL).