- Study at AUS
- Prospective Students
- New Student Orientation
- Bachelor's Degrees
- Master's Degrees
- Doctoral Degrees
- Forms and Publications
- Testing Center
- File Completion
- International Students
- Grants and Scholarships
- Sponsorship Liaison Services
- Executive Education
- Payment Guide
- Contact Admissions
- Apply Now
- Life at AUS
- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
CEN > Explore, Design and Build: A Mechanical Engineering Boot Camp
Explore, Design and Build: A Mechanical Engineering Boot Camp
Engineering buildings : EB2 and ESB
May 21, 2022 - June 4, 2022
10:00 - 17:00
AED 700 early registration , AED 900 late registration
The Boot Camp is open to High School Students in Years 10–12.
- Day 1: Design/Build and 3D Printing
- Day 2: Let’s Make Our Own Products
- Day 3: Crash Course on Robotics
- Day 4: Renewable Energy, Automotive Engineering, and Micro fluids
- Day 5: Crash Course on Mechatronics
- Learn how mechanical engineers solve problems and make a difference using modern engineering software.
- Find out about the mechanical engineering degree program and future career opportunities.
- Enjoy hands-on activities and build their critical thinking skills.
- Improve their communication and collaboration skills.
- Make new friends with similar interests.
- Get a professional Training Certificate from one of the most sought-after higher education institutions in the region.
For more information and registration: https://aus-mcebootcamp.com