- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Learn, create and be inspired with Apple’s GarageBand training and audio editing workshop.
The AUS Library has recently launched an audio recording studio on the first floor. To get you up to speed on how to use the studio, library student assistant, Hamzah Al-Salim, will train you how to:
- open and choose a file type
- create a software instrument and an audio track
- demonstrate basic GarageBand commands
- insert or record audio
- edit audio files with GarageBand plugins
- export and save audio files
No previous experience required.
Bring your MacBook to participate.
Studio online booking details: library.aus.edu/library-room-reservations