- Life at AUS
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
LEED Workshop – LEED 251 Level BD+C
- Recognize the unique aspects of the BD+C rating system family, and differences between each rating system within this family
- Identify the minimum program requirements for the BD+C rating systems
- Describe the goal, intent, and requirements of BD+C prerequisites and key credits
- Identify synergies between BD+C credits
- Plan for key considerations and requirements for the LEED certification process
This workshop is appropriate for individuals who are seeking a deeper understanding of the BD+C rating systems, whether they are pursuing GBCI's LEED AP BD+C credential or simply need to apply the rating system in their job.
- This is a USGBC® FacultyTM led Workshop.
- All participants will be provided with USGBC course material.
- Participants will receive a USGBC certificate of attendance on completion of the Workshop.
- This course provides eligibility for the LEED Green Associate Exam.
- This course provides LEED Credential Maintenance. Please note that the venue is the World Trade Club, at 33rd floor of the World Trade Centre. Free Valet Parking will be available for Workshop participants.
- AUS Students and Alumni would receive a special rate of $385 for the workshop. The regular rate for the above
- workshop is $550. Green Associate Practice exams with Study Guide also available on request at $50.