- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Manage Your Research Identity with ResearcherID
Establishing your identity as a researcher is essential to distinguishing yourself and getting credit for your research activity. ResearcherID is a Clarivate Analytics product that uniquely identifies researchers and associates them with their published works. Because ResearcherID is fully integrated with Web of Science, you can use your profile to make sure you are properly credited for your work indexed in Web of Science.
In this AUS Library-hosted session, we focus on ResearcherID and the strategies you can take to not only manage, but also promote your research.
Learn how to:
- create a ResearcherID (author profile)
- update and make corrections to an existing profile
- set your preferred name and list AUS as your affiliation
- populate your publication list from Web-of-Science
- build your publication list using EndNote
- link your profile to ORCID
- keep your ResearcherID publication list up-to-date
- generate a citation metrics report from Web of Science (WOS)
Speaker: Iulian Herciu, Clarivate Analytics
For more information about other library workshops, click here.
For more information contact: [email protected]