- Contact Us
- Apply Now
ProMax® Level II course—Advanced Simulation Methods
ProMax is a powerful and versatile process simulation software package that is used by engineers worldwide to design and optimize gas processing, refining and chemical facilities. Totally integrated with Microsoft Visio®, Excel® and Word, ProMax is a comprehensive tool that significantly extends the capabilities of its predecessors, TSWEET® and PROSIM®. A simple user interface, multiple flowsheet capabilities, over 50 thermodynamic packages, 2300 pure components, OLE automation and oil characterization are a few of the features that make ProMax the "must have" simulation resource.
About the course
This Promax training Level II focuses on more advanced features of ProMax, including: the customization of ProMax, the use of advanced calculator methods, specification and trouble-shooting of advanced column configurations, the addition and use of property stencils, the creation of user-defined variables and the set-up of reaction sets and reactors.
Attendees will learn:
- Advanced methods of customizing ProMax to individual needs
- Creating and troubleshooting difficult column specifications
- Methods of specifying reactor models and reaction sets
- Advanced specifiers and solvers find solutions to multivariable problemsPrerequisites
- Previous attendance to ProMax Level I training, or equivalent
- Knowledge of simulation methods