- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Dr. Nooshin Bazargani
Dr. Nooshin Bazargani is a consultant cardiologist stationed at Dubai Hospital in Dubai Health Authority. The recognition, management and prevention of heart disease at the level of primary and secondary levels, especially in women, have occupied her attention increasingly in the last few years. She has been the principal organizer for public campaigns and health education in Dubai. Her topics of expertise are primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease, anticoagulation in cardiac disease and heart failure.
She is involved in undergraduate and graduate education and training. Her interest in graduate teaching has centered around the membership examination of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK and she has been the chief organizer for the PACES (clinical) examination of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of UK, which is held in Dubai three times yearly.
She established the Heart Failure Clinic and Anticoagulation Clinic in Dubai Hospital. She has received numerous awards for her extensive activities in UAE. She has been involved in several local and international research activities and has published in several regional and international journals.
She is a Board Member of World Heart Federation. She has extensive cooperation with World Heart Federation and other international cardiac societies for continuous medical education in cardiology at local and international levels in the United Arab Emirates as well as regular public awareness campaigns for the prevention of cardiac disease.
Her main achievements are:
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Vice President of the World Heart Federation (Geneva) (2019-2021)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Senior Lecturer in Medicine and Cardiology, Dubai Medical College
- Board member of Emirates Cardiac Society (2012-2016)
- In charge of the conference center for Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Medical Sciences
- Leading organizer of World Heart Day and “Go Red for Women” awareness campaign every year
- Member of the Advisory Panel in MAF Charity Foundation–Health Care
- HMJ Editorial Board
- Elected a full board member of the World Heart Federation (Geneva)
- Appointed by the President of the General Assembly of United Nations as a member of NCDS Task Force with WHO in UN in 2012
- Member of UAE National Cardiovascular Disease Committee
- Member of UAE national NCD committee
- Chair, CVD prevention working group of Emirates Cardiac Society 2016-2019