We have funds designated for highly qualified undergraduate students with limited financial resources.
After you have been admitted and have paid your seat reservation deposit, you may apply for a financial grant if you are a first-time student and meet the following requirements:
- Have received an official letter of admission to the university
- Have limited financial resources
If you are eligible for a grant, the amount of the award will depend upon your financial need and your academic qualifications. If you live on campus in a shared or double room, you may be eligible for partial assistance toward your residential hall fees.
Grants are awarded regardless of your race, color, gender, religion or national origin. Please contact the scholarship supervisor after you have received your letter of admission. You will find the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Deadlines for new students to apply for financial grant:
Fall Semester 2014: July 31, 2014
Spring Semester 2015: December 21, 2014
Deadlines for enrolled students to apply for or renew the financial grant award:
Spring Semester 2015:
College of Arts and Sciences; College of Architecture, Art and Design; School of Business Administration; and all other students: November 12, 2014
College of Engineering: November 26, 2014
- For Enrolled Students Financial Grant Application Form, please click here.
- For Enrolled Students Financial Grant Renewal Form, please click here.
- For New Students Financial Grant Form, please click here.