Frequently Asked Questions: Undergraduate Programs
Click a question to reveal the answer.
Undergraduate Programs FAQs
Payments to the AUS cashier are accepted in the following forms:
- cash in UAE Dirhams only
- current dated UAE Dirhams check drawn on a UAE located bank
- bank draft in UAE Dirhams, payable to American University of Sharjah
- debit cards and all major credit cards (card payments are subject to handling fees)
- cash deposits or direct transfers to Sharjah Islamic
- Bank account number 0029-200170-001, Swift Code NBSHAEAS
* Please ensure that the student's name as spelled in the passport and his/her AUS ID number are noted in the transfer and/or on bank deposit slips.
** Please fax the transfer confirmation and/or the bank deposit slip to the Student Accounts Department at +971 6 515 2190.
For further information, please contact the Student Accounts Department at +971 6 515 2233 or +971 6 515 2282, or e-mail: email@example.com