Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE)
Master of Science in Civil Engineering
Our Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE) is popular with professionals who wish to combine advanced civil engineering practice with technical research so that they can play a commanding role in the industry both in the UAE and abroad.
The mission of the Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE) program at AUS is to prepare professionals for advanced careers and/or doctoral studies related to civil engineering. The program strives to create a conducive academic environment that promotes excellence in teaching and research to assist the students in becoming competent, innovative and responsible professionals with effective communication skills.
Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the MSCE program will be prepared to:
- be successful professionals in a specialized area of civil engineering
- maintain a desire for research, innovation and lifelong learning
- uphold the responsibilities of the engineering profession
Upon graduation, an AUS MSCE graduate should demonstrate the ability to:
- perform research emphasizing creativity, independent learning and scientific methods in a chosen area of civil engineering
- apply advanced mathematics and engineering knowledge in identifying, formulating and solving engineering problems
- select and use techniques, skills and modern tools necessary for research or professional practice
- communicate effectively
- recognize the need for, and engage in, lifelong learning
- attend to professional and ethical responsibilities
If the Master of Science in Civil Engineering is the right choice for your academic and professional aspirations, you can apply directly from our website.