- CEN Silver Jubilee Competitions
- Internship and Job Opportunities
- Executive Education
- Executive Engineering Learning Days
- Certification Programs
- School Activities
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size and forms the foundation for most other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
This course meets the prerequisite for advanced vSphere courses, which can be found here.
1. Course Introduction
2. Software-Defined Data Center
3. Creating Virtual Machines
4. vCenter Server
5. Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
6. Configuring and Managing Virtual Storage
7. Virtual Machine Management
8. Resource Management and Monitoring
9. vSphere HA and vSphere Fault Tolerance
10. Host Scalability
11. vSphere Update Manager and Host Maintenance
12. Installing vSphere Components
For registration, please click here.
Cancellations within seven of days or less of the course start date will not be refunded.