What is SAP?
SAP AG is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, SAP is the world's third largest independent software manufacturer.
Facts and Information
Customers in more than 180 countries
Employees in 130+ countries
Total Revenue (IFRS) in FY2016 (preliminary)
Of Forbes Global 2000 are SAP customers
Of history and innovation
Innovation and development centers
SAP partner companies globally
Subscribers in our cloud user base
What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is a data platform that provides everything you need to build real-time data-driven applications. Learn about the different features and components, how to use them and how to program your applications.
New to SAP HANA?
Why should you choose SAP HANA? Here are a few samples of the powerful solutions you can create with a cloud based, built for in memory platform.
Student Selection Process
1. Candidates complete an online application (5 minutes) - Week #1.
2. Short-listed candidates sit for a cognitive test (45 minutes) - Week #2.
3. Short-listed candidates are required to go through a five-minute interview - Week #3.
4. Selected candidates are emailed a welcome letter to join the training.
5. Candidates sit for a three-day HA100 training.
6. Candidates are given three months to self-study the HA300 course.
7. At the end of the three-month self-study period, trainees are required to sit for the SAP HANA Application Associate Consultant certification exam.
8. Upon successfully passing the exam, a student becomes a SAP Certified HANA Application Associate Consultant.
HANA Application Consultant Tasks
C_HANAIMP_XX, SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP HANA XX