- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
AUS Chemical and Biological Engineering Boot Camp
Discover what it’s like to work in the exciting fields of chemical and biological engineering through this special three-day boot camp for high school students in grades 10-12.
At this informative and engaging camp, participants will:
- learn more about chemical and biological engineering
- discover the manufacture of products through chemical and biological processes
- enjoy hands-on activities our state-of-the-art chemical and biological engineering laboratories
- enhance their communication and teamwork skills
- make new friends with similar interests
- receive a certificate of attendance
- enjoy an unforgettable campus experience at AUS
The camp will be held on the AUS campus. Registration is FREE on a competitive basis.
For registration or more information, please visit http://www.aus-chebootcamp.com.
Registration Deadline: December 11, 2022
For more information, contact Ms. Aileen Yulay at [email protected] or 06 515 2167.