- Contact Us
- Apply Now
International Conference on Water, Energy and Environment (ICWEE 2019)
The Sixth International Conference on Water, Energy and Environment promotes a global collaboration among faculty, students, engineers and managers on ecological economics and water, energy and environment resources management. It provides a forum for distinguished guest speakers and practitioners to address recent research results and to present and discuss related issues in energy, water and environment. A number of leading practitioners, policy makers and researchers will be invited to deliver keynote lectures.
The conference will include a peer-reviewed technical program, demos, short papers, posters, invited sessions, industrial presentations and exhibitions on topics such as:
- water regulation and policies
- water resources and sustainable development of the region
- progress in water protection and remediation
- wastewater treatment
- environmental impact
- economic management and development of water resources
- other water-related topics
For more details, please click here.