- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Join CAAD at The Noon Arts Award “Huwiyyati"
The College of Architecture, Art and Design (CAAD) is conducting workshops open to the public during the Noon Arts Award exhibition at the Sharjah Ladies Club. Four faculty members will give two workshops in support of the exhibition theme of "Identity."
First Workshop: 2:00-4:30 p.m.
Reimagining Identity on a Page
This workshop will explore the idea of personal and collective identity by harnessing the creative energy of dance movement in a personalized, hand-made book.
Second Workshop: 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Identity in Action
This workshop will work on growing your bright idea from concept to reality. We will explore how your personality and personal interests can shape the ways in which your start-up idea addresses a real need you see in the market. Bring an object to the workshop, something that is personally meaningful to you.
Participants from CAAD include:
- Kathryn Best - Associate Professor of Art and Design, CAAD
- Maria Oliver - Visiting Assistant Professor of Architecture, CAAD
- Paulette Singley - Visiting Professor of Architecture, CAAD
- Rebecca Beamer - Visiting Assistant Professor of Art and Design, CAAD
To register and for any queries, contact the Collage Talent Center reception at 06 506 77 33 / 34 / 35.
For more information regarding the exhibition, visit www.slc.ae/noonartaward/.