- Life at AUS
- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Admissions Coordinator | Office of Enrollment Management
Home > Admissions Coordinator | Office of Enrollment Management
March 21, 2023
The Admissions Coordinator administers, screens and processes applications accurately and promptly, handles online meetings, walk-ins, calls and events and resolves Info-desk tickets.
- Handling and counseling undergraduate and graduate applicants.
- Handling walk-ins and communications via phone, email, Info-desk ticket, and chat service.
- Processing graduate and undergraduate applications, including data entry, screening and evaluating applications; generating admission offers; communicating with applicants and creating digital files using various systems, including Banner and Recruit CRM.
- Providing file completion and registration support to new applicants.
- Evaluating and completing application data and records across all systems.
- Assisting in the development of Office of Enrollment Management informational literature and templates.
- Maintaining complete digital files for prospects and applicants.
- Supporting new student orientation and other educational events.
- Conducting campus tours and school visits as required.
- Coordinating with other departments to support enrollment, orientation and projects.
- Receiving, verifying and entering test scores as required in the enrollment services systems
- Conducting all other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Have bachelor’s degree in business administration, mass communication, public service or a related field.
- Fluent in both Arabic & English, reading and writing.
- Have a minimum of three years of admissions or customer service experience.
- Be mature, presentable, and cordial with excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrate strong functional, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player; punctual; detail-oriented; organized; should cope with multi-tasking and pressure.
- Adhere to policies, procedures and processes.
- Have technical knowledge including advanced computer skills, data analysis and reporting skills.
- Have outstanding communication and customer service skills; functional experience with enrolment cycles, admissions processes and policies.
- Hands-on experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning software) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management Software/tools).
Qualifications and Skills Preferred
- Have a minimum of five years of admissions experience in a reputable institute
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should fill out the form.
- AUS alumni are encouraged to apply. Applicants who do not meet specified requirements will not be shortlisted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUS is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. Opportunities for employment are based solely upon one’s qualifications.