- Study at AUS
- Prospective Students
- Bachelor's Degrees
- Master's Degrees
- Doctoral Degrees
- Admission Publications
- International Students
- Contact Admissions
- Grants and Scholarships
- Sponsorship Liaison Services
- Testing Center
- New Student Guide
- File Completion
- New Student Orientation
- Payment Guide
- Executive Education
- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Scopus: Manage your Author Profile (March 2019)
Designed for faculty, this workshop will focus on strategies to promote and share your research through Scopus.
Learn how to:
- review your Scopus Author Profile
- update and make corrections to your profile
- set your preferred name and list AUS as your affiliation
- merge duplicate profiles
- link your profile to ORCID iD
- understand citation metrics
Ensure your H-index accurately reflects your accomplishments.
Presented by Wael Mansour, Customer Consultant – Research Intelligence, Elsevier.
To view the schedule of library workshops, click here.
For more information, contact [email protected].