- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
From Revolution to Transition: Lessons from North Africa
This roundtable will include short presentations on North Africa's post-revolutionary environment from experts on Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, and Libya.
- Dr. James Sater (AUS): Morocco
- Dr. Thomas DeGeorges (AUS): Tunisia
- Dr. Diederik Vandewalle (Dartmouth University): Libya
- Dr. Samer Soliman (American University of Cairo): Egypt
Speaker presentations will last for an hour followed by a Q&A session.
For more information, contact [email protected]