- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Administrative Assistant- Temporary Hire | Performing Arts Program
The Performing Arts Program Administrative Assistant communicates with CAS students and helps them understand academic rules, policies and assists them during registration processes.
- Assisting the Program Coordinator with managing and scheduling performing arts classes, textbooks, and events.
- Expediting and printing of promotional materials and programs for events.
- Filing and organizing academic materials in the Performing Arts Program.
- Handling department’s phone and email inquires and acts as department help desk.
- Forwarding inquiries to the appropriate faculty member.
- Helping with planning and ticketing performing arts events and managing ticket sales during the production season.
- Managing student assistants who are responsible for assigned activities.
- Handling any other secretarial duties as needed.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Four–year degree or two year degree with a minimum of one year of experience in the administrative field or other relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and professional demeanor.
- Excellent organizational, administrative and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should fill out the form.
- Should your candidacy for employment be successful, you must provide documentation of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before you will be able to access academic or administrative areas at AUS. Due to the time it takes to become fully vaccinated, you may want to begin that process as soon as possible if you haven't already.
- AUS alumni are encouraged to apply. Applicants who do not meet specified requirements will not be shortlisted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUS is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. Opportunities for employment are based solely upon one’s qualifications.