- Research and Graduate Studies
- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Corporate Relations Coordinator (Part-time) | Office of Advancement and Alumni Affairs
The Coordinator will assist in identifying and cultivating new and existing corporate and donor prospects including drafting proposals and presentations and coordination of events.
- Assist in the identification and cultivation of new and existing corporate and donor prospects
- Attend meetings and events, on- and off-campus, which may occur sometimes outside regular working hours
- Assist in the solicitation of sponsorship for assigned university initiatives and events
- Assist in signing up employers to participate in career events and initiatives such as the annual AUS Career Fair, Job Search Preparation Day, etc.
- Assist in drafting proposals, forms, agreements, pledges, presentations, reports, and general correspondences with corporates and donors
- Coordinate with sponsors, donors, and campus partners, as assigned, to ensure complete fulfillment of stewardship obligations
- Conduct event logistics and organization for assigned OAAA events
- Coordinate and follow up with sponsors on the timely issuing and settlement of invoices
- Attend to, provide support, and follow up on ad-hoc requirements as received from companies
- Assist in the development, production and management of effective communication assets and tools that articulate and promote the university's ongoing corporate relations efforts
- Maintain records and files on corporate engagements
- Manage the alumni privilege program, including attracting new participants and developing and implementing an effective communication plan to promote it among alumni
- Represent and champion AUS
- Assist as necessary in special projects as assigned
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated success in event management and project management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated
- Ability to manage time, juggle multiple priorities and problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently and as part of a team
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills Preferred
- Verbal and written Arabic communication skills
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] mentioning the position they are applying for in the email subject line.
- Should your candidacy for employment be successful, you must provide documentation of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before you will be able to access academic or administrative areas at AUS. Due to the time it takes to become fully vaccinated, you may want to begin that process as soon as possible if you haven't already.
- AUS alumni are encouraged to apply. Applicants who do not meet specified requirements will not be shortlisted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUS is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. Opportunities for employment are based solely upon one’s qualifications.