Due to the current situation in the United Arab Emirates, the AUS Testing Center is not offering Institutional TOEFL (ITP) test at AUS. Please note that any scheduled examinations might be suspended based on directives from the UAE Ministry of Education.
All admitted applicants may sit for the International TOEFL (iBT Internet-based) at an ETS authorized Test Center or may take the Institutional TOEFL - ITP (paper-based) at the following venues before the start of the semester:
Amideast Testing Center in Dubai located in Knowledge Village
Amideast Testing Center in Abu Dhabi located at Al Nahyan Commercial Complex
AUS Testing Center (This option is currently unavailable)
Please refer below to the conditions relevant to your test;
1. Any student showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the center and take the test
2. The test takers has to arrive 30 minutes before the check in time
3. Test takers should bring their Valid Emirates ID / Passport ID (with their recent matching picture on the ID) for the Check in Procedures
4. Personal belongings will be kept in secure lockers
5. Mobile phones must be completely switched off and kept in the locker
6. Test takers will be asked to empty their pockets
7. No food/drinks allowed during the test
8. Non-contact body scanning will be administered.
9. Test takers will have to wait till the end of the exam or else their scores will be cancelled
10. During the test no disturbing other candidates
11. If any candidate is caught cheating, the candidate will be banned from testing the TOEFL ITP for a period of one year to five years.
12. No bathroom breaks will be allowed during the test session.
13. Test taker has to wear the mask during the complete test session.
14. If a test taker has medical problems they have to provide a medical certificate
15. Candidates must send an email to https://infodesk.aus.edu one week prior to the test date in order to reschedule the exam. The test fee is non-refundable in case of a no-show.
If the test taker has any symptoms of COVID -19 on the day of the test or on the previous day, the test taker can reschedule the test as long as they have a supporting document.
AMIDEAST location (Details and Google Map link):
AMIDEAST testing center: Dubai Al Bourooj Street, Al Sufouh 2Dubai Knowledge Park |
Block 2 B Office G 01
Flat No: office G01
Contact details in case of support: AMIDEAST office number 04-5657477 EXT.101
Location Link: maps.google.com/AMIDEAST+Testing+Centre
This test includes three sections: Listening, Structure and Reading Comprehension.
Below are the test dates of ITP TOEFL test offered at Amideast Dubai office;
17th August 2021 @ 11:00 a.m. (Tuesday)
24th August 2021 @ 11:00 a.m. (Tuesday)
On the day of the test, you must arrive at AUS at least one hour before the start of the test. No mobile phones, calculators or other electronic devices are allowed in the testing room. Although lockers may be available, AUS is not responsible for students' personal belongings. Bringing any of these items into the test will result in your dismissal. The candidate's face must be visible at all times during testing. Students who wish to repeat the AUS TOEFL must wait at least two weeks between TOEFL test dates. A separate registration form and payment are required for each test sitting. If you send the TOEFL fee via bank transfer or check, please attach a copy of the transfer or check to this form as proof of payment. All registrations should be received at least one week before the test date.
AED 700 (subject to 5% VAT)
Candidates must send an email to https://infodesk.aus.edu one week prior to the test date in order to reschedule the exam. The test fee is non-refundable in case of a no-show.
AUS accepts the ITP score report taken at Amideast offices in Dubai (Knowledge Village) and Abu Dhabi office located at Al Nahyan Commercial Complex.
Applicants currently may book for the ITP TOEFL test at Amideast test centers until it is resumed at AUS.
To book for the TOEFL test, please go to banner.aus.edu and log in to Web Enabled Interface for Students using your AUS email username and password. Once logged in go to Current Applicants then go to Testing Center Registration and view the test schedule and submit the booking request with payment of AED 700 (subject to 5% VAT) for approval.
On the day of the test, students must present their original, valid and signed passport or UAE National ID for identification purposes only. No other form of identification document is accepted.
If any of the above is not available on the day of test, contact the AUS Testing Center immediately.
AUS applicants can check their tests results by accessing Banner and logging in to Web Enabled Interface for Students using the AUS email username and password.