All admitted applicants may sit for the International TOEFL (iBT Internet-based) at an ETS authorized Test Center or may take the Institutional TOEFL - ITP (paper-based) at the AUS Testing Center (only) before the start of the semester.
Please refer below to the conditions relevant to your test;
1. Any student showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter the center and take the test
2. The test takers has to arrive 30 minutes before the check in time
3. Test takers should bring their Valid Emirates ID / Passport ID (with their recent matching picture on the ID) for the Check in Procedures
4. Personal belongings will be kept in secure lockers
5. Mobile phones must be completely switched off and kept in the locker
6. Test takers will be asked to empty their pockets
7. No food/drinks allowed during the test
8. Non-contact body scanning will be administered.
9. Test takers will have to wait till the end of the exam or else their scores will be cancelled
10. During the test no disturbing other candidates
11. If any candidate is caught cheating, the candidate will be banned from testing the TOEFL ITP for a period of one year to five years.
12. No bathroom breaks will be allowed during the test session.
13. Test taker has to wear the mask during the complete test session.
14. If a test taker has medical problems they have to provide a medical certificate
If the test taker has any symptoms of COVID -19 on the day of the test or on the previous day, the test taker can reschedule the test as long as they have a supporting document.
AMIDEAST location (Details and Google Map link):
AMIDEAST testing center: Dubai Al Bourooj Street, Al Sufouh 2Dubai Knowledge Park |
Block 2 B Office G 01
Flat No: office G01
Contact details in case of support: AMIDEAST office number 04-5657477 EXT.101
Location Link: maps.google.com/AMIDEAST+Testing+Centre
This test includes three sections: Listening, Structure and Reading Comprehension.
Click here to find the test dates.
On the day of the test, students must arrive at the test location at least one hour before the start of the test. No mobile phones, calculators or other electronic devices are allowed in the testing room. Although lockers may be available, AUS is not responsible for students' personal belongings. Bringing any of these items into the test will result in your dismissal. The candidate's face must be visible at all times during testing.
Students who wish to repeat the ITP TOEFL must wait at least 30 days between TOEFL test dates.
AED 840 (subject to 5% VAT)
AUS accepts the ITP TOEFL score report taken at the AUS Testing Center only.
Click here to complete the test booking and payment.
On the day of the test, students must present their original, valid and signed passport or UAE National ID for identification purposes only. No other form of identification document is accepted.
If any of the above is not available on the day of test, contact the AUS Testing Center immediately.
AUS applicants can check their tests results by accessing Banner and logging in to Web Enabled Interface for Students using the AUS email username and password.