- Contact Us
- Apply Now
Student Leadership Program Development Officer
The SLP Development Officer is responsible for planning and managing a wide range of student development programs that focus on leadership and personal development.
- Design and deliver trainings and workshops as part of SLP.
- Coordinate and manage SLP and introduce programs focusing on leadership and self-awareness.
- Design program learning outcomes, budgets, curriculum, facilitation and assessment.
- Responsible for oversight, development, and evaluation of student employees working in SLP.
- Provide support to SLP in the planning and implementation of programs, including orientation for incoming first-year students and their families.
- SLP Development Officer may be required to travel when students take part in international and regional conferences and competitions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree with four-years plus experience
- Experience in developing leadership programs.
- Knowledge on leadership education and personal development.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, problem solving, decision making and communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Coaching certification.
- Experience in planning orientation programs within higher education.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae with the names of three references to [email protected].
The position applied for should be mentioned in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants who do not meet specified requirements will not be shortlisted.
AUS alumni are encouraged to apply for these positions.
AUS is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with us depends solely upon your qualifications.
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: AUS complies with the US Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. During the interview process, you may be asked questions concerning your ability to perform job-related functions. If you are given a conditional offer of employment, you may be required to complete a post-job offer medical history questionnaire and undergo a medical examination, and all information will be kept confidential and in separate files.
American University of Sharjah, Human Resources PO Box 26666, Sharjah, UAE, Fax: +971 6 515 2139