- Contact Us
- Apply Now
AUS ranked number one university in the world in terms of diversity
Times Higher Education (THE) has named American University of Sharjah (AUS) as the number one university in the world with the highest percentage of international students. In an article published recently, THE has compiled a list of the top 200 universities in the world based on the percentage of enrolled international students. AUS leads the list with 84 percent of its student body comprising international students.
According to the list, the top 10 universities are:
1) American University of Sharjah (UAE)
2) Central European University (Hungary)
3) London School of Economics and Political Science (UK)
4) Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Ireland)
5) University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
6) SOAS, University of London (UK)
7) École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland)
8) Imperial College London (UK)
9) City, University of London (UK)
10) University College London (UK)
The UAE was also recently rated by US News and World Report as the number one 'study abroad' destination, with QS World Rankings placing Sharjah among the top 100 student cities in the world.